Expertise in Serving Women-Owned Businesses
HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors’ Women-Owned Business practice is designed to help your business grow and achieve financial success, as well as to help you, as owners, fulfill your personal goals for professionalism, career satisfaction and life balance.We are proud to note that HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors is the first, and only, CPA firm in Orange County (that we are aware of) to offer a practice solely dedicated to Women-Owned Businesses. As your trusted business advisors, the experts in our Women-Owned Business practice will help you to successfully navigate the unique issues faced by women business owners.
Our practice is staffed by CPAs and other highly credentialed advisors, both female and male, to best serve our clients. We are available to offer advice on a wide range of business issues, such as finance, accounting, banking, sales management, employees, and customer and vendor relations.We can also help you establish relationships with other professional service providers, as well as vendors/suppliers/business partners, so that you have an array of resources on-hand to help your business achieve its optimal success.
If community involvement and philanthropic activities are important to you, our experts can even provide guidance on how to integrate your business activities with these important programs.Our services include consulting, as well as traditional accounting and tax planning, designed to meet the needs of your specific industry.
- Entrepreneurial Business Services: Those women-owned businesses that are small-to-medium size typically face a common dilemma: How to handle the multitude of accounting, financial and business management issues with limited human and financial resources? For these clients, our Women-Owned Business practice works in conjunction with our Complete Financial Office Solutions department to provide full-support for those clients who need regular assistance, not just annual tax returns or financial statement preparation. We strive to take the burden of our clients’ financial tasks off of them to help them do what they do best – run their businesses. These services include:
- Business Formation & Planning
- Financial Management
- QuickBooks ProAdvisors
- Employment & Human Resources
- Referrals to Other Providers of Professional Services
- Accounting and Audit: Our Business Assurance department’s services are aimed at enhancing the consistency and credibility of financial information that is utilized by investors, lenders and management. HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors offers more than just a compliance service – we seek to provide valuable recommendations for improving accounting control systems and profitability.
- Tax Consulting: We offer advanced tax planning techniques to help you to reduce your tax burdens to the minimum amount allowed by law. Our firm provides a full range of tax services for corporations, partnerships, not-for-profit entities and individuals, as well as trusts and estates.
- Business Advisory: HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors offers a complete range of business consulting services to help women-owned businesses succeed, including: income statement and balance sheet projections; working capital/cash flow management; inventory costing and control systems; and review and evaluation of internal financial controls.
- Information Technology: Our consultants will help your company to choose software with appropriate accounting system capabilities, and a hardware system that can rapidly generate the critical management information you need.
- Pension & Human Resources: Whether you are a start-up or growing enterprise, you’ll appreciate our hands-on involvement and support. As tax consultants and business advisors, we work with our clients and their third party administrators to custom design plans to meet each company’s specific needs.
- Estate Planning & Financial Planning: Financial security is an important goal for all business owners, whether they are starting up or nearing retirement. Our specialists offer a unique set of abilities to help you achieve your goals. We also help women business owners with issues such as succession planning, estate planning and gifting programs.
- Investment Advisory: Our affiliate Yosemite Capital Management, LLC, provides investment advisory services, capital management and in-depth portfolio planning.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Women business owners appreciate our connections and expertise in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and bank financing services. These can be critical for the growth and expansion of your business.
- Forensic Accounting: Our forensic accountants investigate and assess misappropriation of funds, accounting re-statements, as well as advise on preventative measures to protect our clients.
- Business Valuation: Our business appraisers prepare valuations for a number of scenarios, including litigation, estate planning and mergers and acquisitions. Having an experienced CPA firm prepare your valuation can be a critical edge in supporting your valuation whether it’s presented to shareholders, partners, employees, the Internal Revenue Service, or a court of law.
We invite our women-owned business clients to attend our “Growing a Business” (GAB) seminars. For further information click here.
Our Women-Owned Business practice is headed by partner Susan Levinstein.
CONNECT WITH US