We employ advanced tax planning techniques to help you to reduce your tax burdens to the minimum amount allowed by law.
At HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors, we employ advanced tax planning techniques to help you to reduce your tax burdens to the minimum amount allowed by law. Our firm provides a full range of tax services for corporations, partnerships, not-for-profit entities and individuals, as well as trusts and estates.
Tax Consulting Services
- Tax minimization strategies
- Federal, State, multi-state and international tax planning and compliance
- Planning and structuring for complex business/personal transactions
- Employment, property, sales, use and excise taxes
- Cost segregation studies
- Tax planning for pension, benefit and incentive compensation plans
- Stock option planning
- Tax controversies and representation before Internal Revenue Service and Franchise Tax Board
- Consulting for business formations, liquidations and dispositions, mergers and acquisitions, and reorganizations
- Assistance with tax-free exchanges of property
- Investment, research and enterprise zone tax credits
Tax laws can be very complex. Our professionals keep current on tax rulings, accounting pronouncements, court opinions, and local, state and federal government bills that may impact your tax position. As new tax laws are enacted, we inform you of significant developments to allow any new tax savings opportunities to be considered in business decisions.
Proactive tax planning is the cornerstone of our practice. Our goal is to help clients structure transactions and financial affairs to achieve a more favorable tax position.
* As members of Integra International®, a world-wide alliance of CPA firms, we offer tax services to assist your business wherever it operates..
HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors offers certified “QuickBooks ProAdvisor” professionals. Certified ProAdvisors are specially trained QuickBooks experts who help clients with this popular small business financial software. The Certified ProAdvisor for our Tax Department is Debby Manning, who can help you to quickly set-up a system to create invoices, pay bills, and track expenses all in one place.
Check out these great tax-saving ideas — read our archive of Tax Notes.
Annual Tax Planning Guide:
This useful resource covers a wide variety of tax strategies for individuals and businesses. See our 2018-2019 issue.