Susan Levinstein, CPA
Susan Levinstein is a partner and supervises HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors’ Women-Owned Business practice and the Complete Financial Office Solutions Department. She is a specialist in business assurance services as well as helping small businesses grow and prosper.Susan’s experience includes assisting clients with all of their financial needs, including: income taxes and financial statements; bookkeeping and payroll services; software selection and implementation; business planning; and executive search assistance.
- B.S. in Accounting from California State University, Northridge, 1987
After graduation, Susan joined PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and worked in their offices in Los Angeles and south Florida for six years. At PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Susan gained experience in all aspects of federal and state taxation, as well as their auditing and assurance services. She joined HMWC in 1993 as the Accounting & Audit department Manager, and in 2010 was asked to head up the new Complete Financial Office Solutions (CFOS) department. Susan has worked with companies in a wide variety of industries, including real estate, construction, service, manufacturing, distribution and not-for-profit. Businesses range in size from start-ups to larger consolidated groups of companies.
Professional & Community Involvement
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Board Finance Committee of the Jewish Federation and Family Services of Orange County, member
- Volunteer for Family Promise of Orange County
- Is a supporter of local community theater productions in Orange County