Susan Levinstein, CPA
Susan Levinstein is a partner and supervises HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors’ Women-Owned Business practice and the Complete Financial Office Solutions department. She is a specialist in business assurance services as well as helping small businesses grow and prosper.Susan’s experience includes assisting clients with all of their financial needs, including: income taxes and financial statements; bookkeeping and payroll services; software selection and implementation; business planning; and executive search assistance.
- B.S. in Accounting from California State University, Northridge in 1987
- After graduation, Susan joined PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and worked in their offices in Los Angeles and south Florida for six years.
- At PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Susan gained experience in all aspects of federal and state taxation, as well as their auditing and assurance services.
- She joined HMWC in 1993 as the Accounting & Audit department Manager, and in 2010 was asked to head up the new Complete Financial Office Solutions (CFOS) department.
- Susan has worked with companies in a wide variety of industries, including real estate, construction, service, manufacturing, distribution and not-for-profit. Businesses range in size from start-ups to larger consolidated groups of companies.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Board Finance Committee of the Jewish Federation and Family Services of Orange County
- Volunteer for Family Promise of Orange County
- Is a supporter of local community theater productions in Orange County