Rachel Rico, CPA, CCIFP
Rachel has over twenty years of experience in public accounting. She serves clients as a partner in the firm’s Business Assurance Services department, providing financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed upon procedures. She works with the stockholders and executive teams to provide strategic corporate planning and guidance on identified business risks and issues. She also advises clients in Business Advisory Services, such as mergers and acquisitions (buy/sell side), tax planning, cash flow management, bid rate analysis and overhead analysis.
- B.A. in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting from California State University, Fullerton
- She started in public accounting with a regional firm and joined HMWC in 2017.
- Her industry experience includes construction, franchisors, manufacturing and distribution, service, and not-for-profit.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Construction Financial Management Association
- Has also conducted seminars on accounting, auditing and related subjects