Customized services to meet the needs of your firm.
Whether you’re a lawyer, consultant, or other professional service provider, you understand the need for specialized experience and expertise. HMWC brings over 50 years of experience providing customized services designed to address the unique needs of professional services firms like yours.
Recordkeeping Services – We help professionals to effectively manage their practices through our assistance in handling recordkeeping and preparing necessary forms.
- Payroll/labor records
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Payroll and sales tax returns
- Monthly financial statements and general ledger
Tax Services – HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors provides a full range of tax services for corporations, partnerships and individuals, as well as trusts and estates:
- Tax minimization strategies
- Federal, State, multi-state and international tax planning and compliance
- Planning and structuring for complex business/personal transactions
- Employment, property, sales, use and excise taxes
- Tax planning for pension, benefit and incentive compensation plan
- Stock option planning
- Investment, research and enterprise zone tax credits
- Consulting for business formations, liquidations and dispositions, mergers and acquisitions, and reorganizations
- Assistance with tax-free exchanges of property
- Tax controversies and representation before IRS and Franchise Tax Board
Financial Management – Professionals appreciate an accountant who does more than just “run the numbers.” You need a true business advisor – someone to develop ideas to help meet your present and future goals, as well as solve existing problems.
- Income statement and balance sheet projections
- Working capital/cash flow management
- Review of proposed capital expenditures
- Revenue enhancement strategies
- Compensation/benefits programs
- Retirement plan funding
- Assistance with debt or equity financing
- Business plan design/implementation
- Reorganization and restructuring
- Insurance/risk management
- Investment strategies and portfolio allocation
- Estate planning
- Financing children’s education
Pension Plan Consulting – As tax consultants and business advisors, we work with our clients and their third party administrators to custom design plans to meet each company’s specific needs.
- Retirement Plans: Defined benefit plans, profit sharing plans, 401(k) savings plans, and money purchase pension plans.
- Fringe Benefits: Cafeteria plans, medical savings accounts, health care reimbursement accounts
- Pension plan design, installation and administration