Marilyn Millare, CPA
Marilyn Millare is a partner emeritus, formerly heading both the Real Estate Practice and the Pension & Human Resources Practice. She has served real estate clients, including Arnel Development, for over 30 years. Her real estate expertise includes assisting clients involved in the development, management, investment, financing and construction of real estate assets. She aids clients with a wide variety of real estate consulting, transactions, operational issues, financial statements and tax consulting
Marilyn’s pension and cafeteria plan expertise encompasses all aspects of plan design, installation and administration. Businesses range in size from start-ups to those with thousands of employees and hundreds of millions in revenue.
- B.B.A. in Accounting from the University of the East in 1968
- Marilyn’s initial year of experience was as a staff accountant with a correspondent firm of Price Waterhouse
- This was followed by two years as an assistant controller for a life insurance company
- After working with an accounting firm in Northern California for five years, Marilyn joined HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors in 1977.
- She became a partner of HMWC in 1985.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants