Healthcare - Dental
Expertise in Serving the Dental Industry
HMWC’s “Dental Services” division specializes in helping Dentists achieve their desired level of success and ultimate financial goals. Our expertise can mean the difference between success and failure in your dental practice. Let us help you navigate through the various tax and accounting items that are particular to the dental industry.
Partners Art, Pam and Don are members of the Academy of Dental CPA’s. The ADCPA is a group of twenty-six firms across the United States that specialize in working with dentists and manage over 9,000 dentists collectively. Our CPAs attend bi-annual meetings with the ADCPA members to participate in study groups, and to share dental industry knowledge that may benefit each others’ CPA practice.
In addition to dentists, HMWC works with dental attorneys, dental management consultants, financial planners in the dental industry, and a wide range of dental specialists.
We offer tax services from the simplest to the most complex returns. Our dental specialists can assist you by preparing monthly financial statements and helping you meet your tax compliance needs. We offer a wide range of financial and planning services.
- Federal and State Personal tax returns
- Federal and State Corporate tax returns
- Federal and State Partnership tax returns
- Federal and State LLC/ LLP tax returns
- Payroll tax returns
- Property tax returns
- Sales & Use tax returns
- Preparation of Profit and Loss statements
- Monthly/ quarterly bank reconciliation
- Adjusting journal entries
- Payroll reconciliation
- Loan reconciliation
Other Services/Special Projects:
- Includes all Accounting Options listed above
- Preparation of Personal & Business tax returns
- Quarterly review with your dental CPA, and unlimited phone calls to your personal Dental Accounting specialist regarding your Dental practice
- Year-end meeting to review practice health and tax projections
- Worker’s Comp audit reports
- Property tax returns
- Broken out in a 12 month payment plan, to maintain proper cash flow in your dental practice
- Establish Financial plan
- Consultation regarding various retirement plans
- Associate transition
- Representation in Divorce
- Audit Representation
- Expert Witness
- Court Testimonial
- Look in the mouth of your dental practice (Metrics of dental management software)
Services for Start-Up Practices:
- Tax Planning: Plan for your taxes before your business is off the ground.
- Company Structure: We will help you decide the best entity structure for your dental practice.
- Bookkeeping: We will teach you how to keep accurate and clean accounting records.
Key benefits to working with HMWC are:
- An accounting firm that has specialized in helping dentists for over 25 years
- A live person answering phones during business hours
- Personal dental accounting specialist (if applicable)
- Outstanding customer service
- Access to Certified QuickBooks specialists
- Access to the most up-to-date information in the Dental Industry
CONNECT WITH US