Gerry Herter, CPA, MBA
Gerry Herter is a partner emeritus and former long-time managing partner for HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors. He is a specialist in business assurance services.
Gerry served as an army officer in Vietnam,and then joined the small business audit staff of Arthur Andersen & Co. in Chicago. Six years later, in 1977, he moved to California and became associated with what would become HMWC.
Gerry has worked with companies in a wide variety of industries, including real estate, contractors, service, retail, manufacturing, distribution, and non-profit. Businesses range in size from start-ups to those with hundreds of employees and hundreds of millions in revenue.
Gerry received his B.B.A. and M.B.A. in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Integra International®, past president
- Chapman University, educator
- Accounting Technology, contributing editor
- Family Promise of Orange County, board member
- Trinity Presbyterian Church, board member, head of Endowment Committee
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian’s Assoc. of Presbyterian Members, member