Healthcare - Dental
Dental CPAs that bring customized services and dedicated experience to your practice.
HMWC’s Dental Services division specializes in helping dentists achieve their desired level of success and ultimate financial goals. Let us help you navigate through the various tax and accounting items that are particular to the dental industry.
Partners Art, Pam and Don are members of the Academy of Dental CPA’s. The ADCPA is a group of 26 firms across the United States that specialize in working with dentists and manage over 9,000 dentists collectively. Our CPAs attend bi-annual meetings with the ADCPA members to participate in study groups, and to share dental industry knowledge that may benefit each others’ CPA practice.
In addition to dentists, HMWC works with dental attorneys, dental management consultants, financial planners in the dental industry, and a wide range of dental specialists.
We look forward to talking with you and learning more about your practice.
Services Specific to the Dental Industry
Tax Compliance and Consulting
- Federal and State Personal tax returns
- Federal and State Corporate tax returns
- Federal and State Partnership tax returns
- Federal and State LLC/ LLP tax returns
- Payroll tax returns
- Property tax returns
- Sales & Use tax returns
- Tax planning
- Tax consulting
- Profit and Loss statement preparation
- Monthly/ quarterly bank reconciliation
- Adjusting journal entries
- Payroll reconciliation
- Loan reconciliation
- Includes all Accounting Options listed above
- Preparation of Personal & Business tax returns
- Quarterly review with your dental CPA, and unlimited phone calls to your personal Dental Accounting specialist regarding your Dental practice
- Year-end meeting to review practice health and tax projections
- Worker’s Comp audit reports
- Property tax returns
- 12 month payment plan available
- Financial plan development
- Representation in Divorce
- Audit Representation
- Expert Witness
- Court Testimonial
Services for Start-Up Practices
- Tax Planning: Plan for your taxes before your business is off the ground.
- Company Structure: We will help you decide the best entity structure for your dental practice.
- Bookkeeping: We will teach you how to keep accurate and clean accounting records.
What HMWC Will Provide for Your Practice
- An accounting firm that has specialized in helping dentists for over 25 years
- A live person answering phones during business hours
- Personal dental accounting specialist (if applicable)
- Outstanding customer service
- Access to Certified QuickBooks specialists
- Access to the most up-to-date information in the Dental Industry
Art Wiederman, CPA
Pam Chamberlain, CPA
Don Watson, CPA