Complete Financial Office Solutions
Don’t hire one person, gain a team – the HMWC team – to meet your business financial service needs.
Small to medium-size businesses face a common dilemma: How to handle the multitude of accounting, financial, and business management issues with limited human and financial resources. Further compounding the problem, most businesses of this size often cannot afford to pay full-time accounting and finance department staff.
HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors can customize a solution for your business needs. Our Complete Financial Office Solutions staff provides full-support for clients who need ongoing assistance, not just an annual tax return or financial statement.
Our Complete Financial Office Solutions team is able to assist our clients with whatever their financial needs may be, allowing them to focus on what they do best – run their business.
As our clients’ family members get older, they may need assistance with day-to-day financial tasks. We strive to make lives easier for those individuals and families by handling such tasks as personal bill paying, cash management, estate planning, tax returns and domestic employee issues.
Business Formation & Planning
- Legal structure/entity type selection
- Business planning
- Succession planning
- Bookkeeping/outsourced accounting
- Bill paying
- Cash management
- Compilations (with no footnote disclosures)
- Tax planning and projections
- Tax return preparation
- Controller/ CFO services
- Personal financial statements
- Family office
- Estate planning
- Payroll/labor records
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Payroll and sales tax returns
- Monthly financial statements and general ledger
- Training accounting employees
- Payroll taxes
We can assist you with software selection and implementation. In addition, we specialize in the following accounting programs:
- QuickBooks ProAdvisors
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Online
- Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90/200)
- Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree)
HMWC offers certified “QuickBooks ProAdvisor” professionals. Certified ProAdvisors are specially trained QuickBooks experts who help clients with this popular small business financial software. We can help you quickly set-up a system to create invoices, pay bills, and track expenses all in one place.
Referrals to Other Professionals
- Attorneys (business formation, employment, estate planning, etc.)
- Bankers (lending and personal finance)
- Insurance brokers (property, health, life, workers’ compensation)
- Investment management
- Employee benefits and pension administration
- Payroll service providers
- Business valuation specialists