HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors seeks to hire highly qualified and motivated employees.
HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors offers our staff the opportunity to develop their careers in a highly professional yet entrepreneurial environment. We desire that all of our accounting professionals and administrative staff develop, grow and succeed. As a local CPA firm with a history of over 50 years of success serving clients in Orange County and elsewhere, we have demonstrated the longevity that is important to career-minded professionals looking for a stable yet progressive firm.
The firm has experienced significant steady growth, and is poised to continue this into the future.
We’re looking for solid players to join us during this exciting time of expansion. If you are looking for the professional fulfillment that client relationships can provide, combined with a positive and supportive work environment, call us. We would be interested in speaking with you, whether you are a tax, accounting, or consulting professional of any experience level.
We have immediate openings for the following positions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply.
If you’re a Tax Manager looking for an exciting position in a rapidly growing firm, this is an opportunity for you! The ideal candidate will have a strong background in commercial construction and/or real estate taxation.
Click here for more information .
Tax Accountant or Senior
A rewarding position at a highly-ranked Orange County firm could be the next career step you’ve been looking for!
Click here for more information.
Benefits and Perks
In addition to the ‘basics’, we offer our colleagues:
- Opportunities for training and professional growth
- Paid continuing professional education (CPE)
- Flexible work hours during off-season
- Paid time off program and paid holidays
- Tax season activities and treats
- Post-tax season celebration
- Open-door communication policy
- Annual party and other firm events
- Meal reimbursement program
- Dress for your day dress code
- Charitable activity participation (voluntary)
HMWC values the balance between quality of life issues and a productive work life. We have a family-oriented work environment, where we want our staff to enjoy coming to work every day.
A Unique Tradition
The “Death March” is a 40 year tradition that involves hiking and camping. Click here to read how this tradition evolved over the years.
We invest in our community with charitable activities, sponsorships, and donations. Read more here.
We’re always looking to hire professionals who demonstrate superior technical skills, intelligence, and a dedication to excellence. If that describes you, we want to talk! Email your resume to email@example.com. Ongoing employment opportunities include the following:
- Professional staff: Tax Accountants, Auditors
- Paraprofessional staff: Full Charge Bookkeeper, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping Assistant
- Administrative staff: Executive Assistant, Operations Assistant, Administrative Clerk