Under direct supervision, responsible for supporting the clerical and administrative functions required in effective implementation of administrative policies and procedures for the firm. This is a part-time, non-exempt position that will be responsible for the following:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide clerical support to all partners, Chief Operating Officer, department managers and staff.
- Retrieve and file client files and documents. Assist with new client setup.
- Act as backup to the Receptionist for telephone answering and visitor greeting duties.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers, scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Assist with financial statement and tax return assembly as requested.
- Assist with kitchen, conference and multipurpose room maintenance.
- Complete other clerical and administrative tasks as assigned. Run firm errands as assigned.
- In general, prepare form letters, simple memoranda, labels, routine correspondence and reports.
- Ability to professionally interact and effectively communicate with partners, department managers, staff members, clients and suppliers.
- Exhibit an ability and willingness to take on and learn new tasks and procedures quickly and to handle multiple assignments without difficulty.
- Ability to follow instructions and work effectively under direct supervision.
- Demonstrate maturity, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of general/standard clerical functions (e.g. filing, telephones, photocopying) and of firm and department policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- 0-2 years accounting firm clerk or related experience.
- Typing skills of 40 wpm or better.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
Submit your resume with your salary requirements to email@example.com.
HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors
17501 East 17th Street, Suite 100
Tustin, CA 92780-7924
We look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will join our team of professionals!