Tax Accountant or Senior
We can be YOUR ideal employer! We offer:
- Years of consistent and stable growth
- Opportunity to influence client satisfaction
- Flexible work schedules and remote working options
- Relaxed dress code
- Interesting and meaningful assignments to help you fulfill your career goals
- Support to the community through our Charitable Outreach program
- Competitive pay and benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and trusts.
- Research basic tax issues.
- Prepare journal entries and perform accounting functions necessary for the preparation of tax returns.
- Prepare projections and other analyses
- Interface with Accounting & Audit and other departments as necessary
- Handle multiple assignments
- Ability to complete engagements on time
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to use standard computer software applications
- Must posses professional communication, interpersonal, analytical some and research skills
- Ability to apply basic technical knowledge to engagements
- 2 to 5 years of public accounting tax experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or related field) and CPA or CPA candidate designation
- A master’s degree in Tax (completed or in progress) is a plus
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Working knowledge of CCH ProSystem fx Tax a plus.
Submit your resume with your salary requirements to email@example.com.
HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors
17501 East 17th Street, Suite 100
Tustin, CA 92780-7924
We look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will join our team of professionals!