Tax Manager Or Senior Tax Manager
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in real estate and partnership taxation. This is an important position and has partnership potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review of individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns including some multi-state tax issues
- Interact with the Internal Revenue Service and State Revenue agencies on tax audits.
- Supervise staff on assigned projects.
- Conduct research and write memorandum on various tax issues
- Present and consult with clients regarding tax issues and other planning opportunities.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Interface with the Accounting & Audit and other departments as necessary.
- Monthly administrative duties including billing
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities
- C-Corp, S-Corp and/or partnership, trusts and individual tax return experience.
- Ability to use standard computer software applications including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Windows.
- Ability to use standard tax and accounting software and research applications such as Lacerte, CCH, and BNA.
- Must posses strong professional communication, interpersonal, analytical and research skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA designation
- 10+ years public accounting firm experience
- 5+ years supervisory or management experience
- Hands-on advanced experience using tax technology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel
- MS Tax a plus.
- Successful practice development skills a plus.
Send your resume by mail or e-mail to:
HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors
17501 East 17th Street, Suite 100
Tustin, CA 92780-7924
We look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will join our team of professionals!
Copyright © 2018 HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors