Full Charge Bookkeeper
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete client recordkeeping responsibility including bank reconciliation, recording journals and all adjusting entries through General Ledger
- Compilation of financial statements requiring knowledge of depreciation, tax/cash vs. accrual accounting, assets and liabilities, year end closing processes and comparison to tax return, financial statement analysis, internal controls and fraud detection
- Payroll and payroll tax return preparation requiring understanding of tax deductions, deferrals, advances/loans, medical deductions, etc.
- 1099 preparation and filing
- Sales & Use Tax and Business Property Tax preparation and filing
- Domestic Stock corporate reporting
- Fiscal and year-end planning including tax projections and follow through with client, preparation of financial statements/trial balance for tax preparation, and coordination with tax department
- Handle multiple assignments without difficulty…multitasking skills are a must!
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines using effective time management skills
- Ability to use standard computer software applications
- Professional communication skills.
- 2 – 5 years public accounting firm or multiple client/entity experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience and proficiency with QuickBooks required.
Send your resume by mail or e-mail to:
HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors
17501 East 17th Street, Suite 100
Tustin, CA 92780-7924
We look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will join our team of professionals!
Copyright © 2018 HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors